Daily2oon SE: rtil Daily2oon SE: rtil

Lol "Junior Jack"

I like how you used "My Feeling" in Fulp Funk. I was listening to that before I watched this :D

Deep Sexy Space Deep Sexy Space

Wow-ha-how

that was funny. MOAR PLS!

Bambee Bambee

buuuuuurd!

Hilarious comedy, classic, original! Loved it!!!!!! RAR!!!!!!!!

Puzzle Boy Puzzle Boy

Pretty cool

nice game. Reminds me of those puzzle games on some graphing calculators. Some levels were easy as were some stumped me. Even simple levels looked hard.

Britney Spears Truck Jump Britney Spears Truck Jump

Good Times

I remember this game when I used to live in PA ;][

Monodisc& Arkanoize - Hressing Monodisc& Arkanoize - Hressing

Nice

Sounds like ambient techstep with some IDM in it. I like its dark background with the piano, but I think it needs maybe another sub melody behind it, like a pad at least. This is a really enjoyable song though. I like these experimental DnB choons. Keep up the good work, I would love to hear more.

tijnn responds:

Thanks for the kind review, we were actually thinking of adding more to the song, but we wanted to keep it a little more lay-back easy listening, I personally see it more as an ambient song but i think the NG community would've strongly disagreed with that for a fact.

Thanks for the review though (: i'll keep the hint in mind.

Zero Destiny Zero Destiny

Great use of instruments

I thought the intro was a little weak, but this song is very well done. It's good to here something new here on NG after just listening to "trance". I love the drums, and the volume on the specifics, allowing us to hear the most important themes. Awesome job! I love that sub melody as well.

Syntrus responds:

Yeah when i was producing this I was working at a radio station after doing production all day It made it was so much easier to pay attn to the specifics I also had some rly good software unfortunately my lappy and my practicum is over so its back to square one.

&amp;lt;Clear Skys&amp;gt; <Clear Skys>

OOoo, i lieks.

I like the song overall. It's really good! Especially at :38. And at around 1:30 you added a little more to it which I liked (the pad). Reall good and somewhat peaceful. Nice!

Rawmin responds:

w00t! Thanks!

Some Purple Thing Some Purple Thing

Great

Sometimes the best pictures are the simplest.

perry-winkle responds: