Monodisc& Arkanoize - Hressing Monodisc& Arkanoize - Hressing

Nice

Sounds like ambient techstep with some IDM in it. I like its dark background with the piano, but I think it needs maybe another sub melody behind it, like a pad at least. This is a really enjoyable song though. I like these experimental DnB choons. Keep up the good work, I would love to hear more.

tijnn responds:

Thanks for the kind review, we were actually thinking of adding more to the song, but we wanted to keep it a little more lay-back easy listening, I personally see it more as an ambient song but i think the NG community would've strongly disagreed with that for a fact.

Thanks for the review though (: i'll keep the hint in mind.

Zero Destiny Zero Destiny

Great use of instruments

I thought the intro was a little weak, but this song is very well done. It's good to here something new here on NG after just listening to "trance". I love the drums, and the volume on the specifics, allowing us to hear the most important themes. Awesome job! I love that sub melody as well.

Syntrus responds:

Yeah when i was producing this I was working at a radio station after doing production all day It made it was so much easier to pay attn to the specifics I also had some rly good software unfortunately my lappy and my practicum is over so its back to square one.

&amp;lt;Clear Skys&amp;gt; <Clear Skys>

OOoo, i lieks.

I like the song overall. It's really good! Especially at :38. And at around 1:30 you added a little more to it which I liked (the pad). Reall good and somewhat peaceful. Nice!

Rawmin responds:

w00t! Thanks!

.up the down. .up the down.

Nice

I like the downbeat feel to it. I also like the drums that come in later on. It reminds me of the music from Spyro, lol. Damn I miss that game. I like your style! Keep it up!

VegetarianMeat responds:

Thanks :D

Short Start Short Start

Srsly

Like Satoris said, you need to finish this. This would make a really good intro to a nice song. I'd like to hear it if you would finish it. Very nice clip though, I like it!

UnknownFear responds:

I'd finish it, however, this was kinda the final thing. I just made it for practice.

Dj Clayface - Motion..... =D Dj Clayface - Motion..... =D

:o - ohhhh

A little monotonous, but the samples were ok, and probably wouldn't label it as dance but the song was good though, overall.

Mars--Avarice Mars--Avarice

Eccentric

Very ambient, and had that spacial feel in some parts, hence. I like it. But a little more than just pads would add to the song or future songs. I like it though and you did good with the overall feel to it.

Nav - Excitement (Club Mix) Nav - Excitement (Club Mix)

Yay, one of my favorites!

I LOVE this song! I like the oldskool feel to it in the beginning (after all it is hardcore). Good job with the breaks and the low bass. FUN! A little too much of the vocal usage but it did add up to the whole song.

Keep up the good work!

Nav responds:

Thanks! :D

Jericho Jericho

I agree with Zero

I know you made the beats faster than before because they were quarter notes then 8th notes after but occasionally they were getting jammed at certain points, i dont know how to explain this well and I cant link it, but 1= the hit and 0= no hit, this is what it was like

1 0 1 0 11 0 101, ya im confused to, but it was not on beat half the time, to put it to simple words.

Smidly responds:

Its supposed to be like a raised heartbeat calming down then turning a hallway and BAM a zombies infront of you.

Thin Strolling Thin Strolling

Use edits*

Try filtering the instrument, and add something else besides that one instrument. And use an equalizer, because the bass should be deeper and the attacks could be muted a little bit.